Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
While staying near Joplin Missouri/Tipton Ford Missouri, Man and I were driving a back country road and missed a turn. We came to this sharp, almost 90 degree turn in the small back country road. The road continues under a railroad track.
Another view of the corner reveals in the far right a circle and what appears to be a headstone.
And painted on the wall of the viaduct, watching over their souls I imagine,
*Thanks to Man for stopping, and for discovering the painting.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...