Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Long Lost Relatives.net. I thought it was a great idea, but had to build up my nerve to try it. Now, with bated breath, I am going to put this out there, first cousins should know each other, right??
Man's father had 2 brothers, one died without issue, the other, George Elmer Stevens had 2 children with his wife Irene Zsenyuk. George and Irene were divorced. George has passed.
George and Irene's children are JoAnn Kay Stevens, born ca 1952 in Michigan and Walter John Stevens, born ca 1953 in Michigan.
JoAnn and Walter are Man's first cousins.
According to George, he last saw JoAnn & Walter in West Covina, CA in the 1960's.
That is about all we know.
I attempted contact by sending the Social Security Administration a letter a few years ago. Supposedly the Administration will forward the letter to your relative, if they know where they are. I never heard a word from either JoAnn or Walter.
JoAnn and Walter, your first cousin is looking for you.
*Graphic courtesy of VintageKin
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia