Saturday, July 25, 2009

Three headaches

OKKK, I try to make my blogs light and hopefully sometimes a bit humorous, so, I am gonna get this out of the way.

I AM DISAPPOINTED.

Part of yesterday’s story that I neglected to write about was the noggin hittin that went on. Both Man and I banged our heads yesterday on Tana. Moi, only once, no blood, just a sore spot and headache (headache number 1)

Man, sadly hit his at least twice, he does have raw spots, and a headache (headache number 2). He was lucky, no hospital, no stitches, but, sore.

Headache number 3 is Tana’s washer/dryer. It is now DOA. Did one load of laundry last night, and, now, it is a headache. SIGH.

The disappointment is that we have only had the w/d for 3 months, but have only done about 8 - 10 loads of laundry in it, cause, those of you that remember know that Man had to have melanoma surgery and that grounded us for 2 of those 3 months. I really was looking forward to doing the laundry here in Tana in the evenings while I surf and burn up 5 Gigs a month on the air card.

OK, moaning session done.

Positive is that there is NO laundry stuck in the w/d and we have enough clothes clean that I don’t have to go looking for a stinkin laundrymat this very moment. Positive really is that Man has clean melanoma reports, we are out and about and as my sig line on the MOC (Montana Owners Club) says, “Every day spent on earth is a blessing, every day spent in our Montana is a day blessed twice.”

The three headaches will go away. Yes, indeedy, they will.


.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Good news on the melanoma reports. And the w/d problems will eventually be resolved. Keep smiling!