More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Slow drives down the back roads of Michigan, the wild flowers. (Yea, I know, this tiger lily is from my own flower beds at the house!)
Cone flowers, no matter where they are growing.
You just have to smile.
And, from yesterday's cemetery stomp, what a delight to catch these Sand Hill Cranes grazing so close to the road. Mary and I had to turn around to get a better look and photo.