Prayers to cousin Bob, who continues his struggle with heart troubles.
Prayers to friend John, who fights the "C" monster and has an attitude that is remarkable.
Prayers to friend Glenn, who is having a medical situation of his own, ya got a LOT of friends praying for ya fella!!
Prayers to friend Paula whose husband passed to the other side. She took very good care of him, I was always humbled by her acceptance of his illness and her willingness to take care of him.
Man and I send forth our best to all, hugs, prayers and our love.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia