We have arrived! 16 rigs arrived by late Wednesday, 6 more to go. One seriously broken down, but, safe and sound in Houghton, we send them our best wishes for a speedy and cheap fix.
Tis great meeting up with our RVing friends. What a great gang!
The Big Mac at dusk.
Trivia tidbit, the Big Mac is really named the Daniel Carter Beard Bridge, our apologies, but, who knew?? Here is a great page on the bridge and the area.
Air card having a bit of difficulty here, which we expected. Man put out the external antenna he purchased a couple of years ago, never used, time was right, and yes, it helps!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.