More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
Friday, February 12, 2010
By 2 AM (last night) it was pouring rain. And I was awake. Cappy was doing his regular panic shaking, but quietly. And I stayed awake. It was raining hard, ohhhhhh, I said that, well it was!! Sound kept me awake, it was short of deafening, but not by much!
So, I turned on the weather channel and found that all schools in Baldwin County Alabama and surrounding areas had been cancelled for Friday. Over at the Pensacola Naval Hospital, all routine appointments have been cancelled, the emergency room is open. All personnel not affliated with the emergency room were asked to remain at home.
At 8 AM, it is still raining, buckets of rain. Campsite is flooded once more. Maybe an inch of snow would be preferable??
We are still under a winter storm warning. So, stay tuned, I may get a photo of snow here yet.
*If Pensacola gets snow, it will be the first time in 31 years, believe that is what Man heard on a local telie station last night.
**Weather graphic from logopub.net
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.