Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Splogger-Splatterer, Round Three

Well, Google Alerts does not work 100%, but, they are nailing some of these creeps.

Today's offender opens to a page called My FamilyTree or Family Shop, and, NO, I am not gonna provide a link, I don't want any more internet traffic driven to them.  The page opens to a bunch of links for products for sale, My Family Tree Frame, Me and My Family Tree (book for sale at Amazon?), a pregnancy journal product, Family Ties (Geanealogy Software) and other stuff.  Reflections From the Fence is seen NO WHERE on this page.  (Note:  I did a copy paste on that word in red Don't you love how they spelled Genealogy??  GEANEALOGY, well, if that ain't a dead give away! Ya, I know, play on words here.)

Yep, to me they are a splogger.  Pure and simple.  I am in no mood to even chase them down on Google Search so I can leave a report.  I did start to look, but, decided I wasn't gonna continue, I have other things I want to spend my time on today.

So, they get the Splogger-Splatterer Award today, duck if you can, here it comes you creeps at My Family Tree or Family Shop or whatever you call yourself today. 



*My apologies to my readers that find this offensive or outlandish.   Suggest that maybe when you read Splogger-Splatterer in the title you could skip reading that particular post.  For now, I am gonna keep posting about these creeps. Carol mad!  Carol posts!

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Carol, I can't imagine why any of your readers (except maybe sploggers, lol) would find these posts offensive or outlandish. I appreciate them because they help me to know what is going on in the wonderful world of genealogy sploggers. You are doing the genealogy world a good service by posting on these people and helping to alert us to these scammers and for that I thank you. Keep up the good work, or should I say whistle-blowing? =)

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

I totally agree with Leah. I wish I could figure out if I am getting splogged.