Well, Google Alerts does not work 100%, but, they are nailing some of these creeps.
Today's offender opens to a page called My FamilyTree or Family Shop, and, NO, I am not gonna provide a link, I don't want any more internet traffic driven to them. The page opens to a bunch of links for products for sale, My Family Tree Frame, Me and My Family Tree (book for sale at Amazon?), a pregnancy journal product, Family Ties (Geanealogy Software) and other stuff. Reflections From the Fence is seen NO WHERE on this page. (Note: I did a copy paste on that word in red Don't you love how they spelled Genealogy?? GEANEALOGY, well, if that ain't a dead give away! Ya, I know, play on words here.)
Yep, to me they are a splogger. Pure and simple. I am in no mood to even chase them down on Google Search so I can leave a report. I did start to look, but, decided I wasn't gonna continue, I have other things I want to spend my time on today.
So, they get the Splogger-Splatterer Award today, duck if you can, here it comes you creeps at My Family Tree or Family Shop or whatever you call yourself today.
*My apologies to my readers that find this offensive or outlandish. Suggest that maybe when you read Splogger-Splatterer in the title you could skip reading that particular post. For now, I am gonna keep posting about these creeps. Carol mad! Carol posts!
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.