More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
Saturday, February 13, 2010
It Is Official Now - - AND Wet Stuff - - The Final Chapter
The predicted white flakes (aka snow) did not come to Gulf Shores, but, we could not have been missed by much, as they did get some in Mobile. Downtown Mobile is 43.4 miles from Gulf Breeze RV Resort according to Streets and Trips. So, it was a near hit.
We now return to our regularly scheduled blog subjects!
* Thermometer graphic thanks to Mr. Conant's Science Web Site.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.