Anne, over at Gene Notes, writes today about the diferent results the Wild One's have in our research, even with common situations.
She reminds me that the discoveries I made last week require some serious follow up research and transcribing and other work. I have contacted Mavis over at Conversations With My Ancestors for some suggestions about sharing these discoveries, maybe we can help some descendants/researchers. Thanks Mavis for the suggestions.
Now, go read Anne's take on the same situations and different results. Happens all the time with the Wild Ones and is interesting every time.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.