More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Birthday Observances, Hattie Belle Thompson Smith
On March 6, 1889 in Springville, Erie County, New York, Hattie married William A. Smith. Hattie and William had two children, Ethel Artie and Harold Lindsey.
On Febuary 20, 1920 Hattie died. She was laid to rest in the Maplewood Cemetery, Springville, Erie County, New York.
* Photo of Hattie, courtesy of Helen Gallmeyer DeWitt and Janet Jaquis Barnes
** This short biography is the result of hundred's of hours of research covering Hattie and her father.
*** Tonight I was delighted to find a memorial for Hattie over at Find A Grave. And, a photo of her tombstone!
**** Update: Contacted the lady that had posted Hattie's memorial, and she graciously has transferred the care of the memorial to me. Many thanks to her and Tana is rocking and rolling tonight cause I am genie-happy dancing all over the place. WHAHOOOOOO. Anne, WO, can you believe it??
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.