Well, we have paid the rent here for another month.
Man's mother is doing much better, it was nip and tuck there for a while, but we figured out what medicine was doing her harm, got her off it. She somehow was not taking her night time meds, that also has been rectified. Between the two changes she has improved over the last several weeks more than we could have hoped for.
There will be no Arizona trip, no Salt Lake City for research. At least not this winter/spring.
We are still taking this day by day, but, Man and I both feel we are off the hour by hour detail. He strongly feels that she is capable of staying where she is, with the great help from the visiting nurse, our wonderful sons and daughter-in-law and her fabulous neighbors.
Unless something drastic happens we are good to go for another month here. Come March 15th we will decide about the next month or so.
Now, if we could have some warmer weather and less rain??????
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia