Not long ago, Anne, over at Gene Notes wrote a post about the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic, she had some facts that I was unaware of. A good read.
In one of my cleaning/reviewing frenzies, I located this article. I had the newpaper page for an entirely different article, and when reading, this just jumped off the page at me. Found it fascinating, think you will too. If you have trouble reading, remember that ole trick, click on the graphic which will then open in a new page, to return here to Reflections From the Fence, click the back button.
Source: October 18, 1918 issue of the Kemmerer Repullican, Kemmerer, Lincoln County, Wyoming.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments