Use 1: Place dryer sheets in all drawers and closets and storage areas of your RV. Theory, to keep mice out. Results, questionable, but, leaves a nice aroma.
Use 2: Use dryer sheets, wet, to assist in cleaning the nose cone of your RV. Theory, after a day of traveling when you have bug guts splattered all over that nose cone, this is supposed to get 'em off right easy like. Results, Man was not convinced and has abandoned the effort.
Use 3: Use dryer sheet to calm down yorkies who are traumatized by rain drops (with or without noise from thunder). Theory, supposed to take the static out of coat/hair of dog, which someone (no, I don't remember who) said really worked. I thought, ya, right. Results, actually better than I thought, stops much of the shaking and panting. Saves mom, err, Moi, from all the drool from said panting.
And, WHY did I post this? Cause I was up in the middle of the night rubbing down a yorkie. Results, excellent, he settled right down and we were all able to get some sleep!
Now, aren't you glad you read my blog today??
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia