What a great day, breakfast with Man, 3 sons, wife of Son # 1, fiancee' of Son # 3, grandchildren.
Later a nice walk along the Huron River with Son # 1 and his family. Then, a nice sit by the river with drinks and desert.
First day of summer 2009, and it is summer-like! Wahhoo!
Man has re-claimed ownership of the mowing machine after 5 weeks of recuperation from that Melanoma surgery.
Ya Baby!! Happy Father's Day to MOI!!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.