We went to Walker Tavern for a walk through 200 years of American history. First, tho, HOOLA HOOPS. Here is L:
Here is an Indian lady playing lots of different kinds of flutes.
After the walk through time, we went and had a nice picnic lunch and then Gramma and Grampa took us to a Pow Wow, here are some dancers we liked. We especially liked the little boy, he really loved to dance.
*Gramma said she was tired, we were too.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...