Our last day with Gramma and Grampa, we were all a bit tired from Friday, Saturday and Sunday fun, but, we still went for a walk down at the lake, played Wii, played computer. We finished our weaving project with Gramma's help.
We also went out to the pole barn and helped Grampa hold this bench while he started putting it back together.
Post Script from Gramma: Thanks to the ladies for assisting me with my blog for the last several days. I believe we built some great family history memories.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...