Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Man, lookie what I found

Got old slides, got old photos?? When was the last time you pulled em out and had a lookie see??

I have been doing that the last few days, old slides, picking the cream of the crop and scanning them. Did not remember having this fun photo of Man on his Honda with BIG monster smile.


If you have ever been in one of my classes, I am sure you have heard me say, "Review, review, review." I used to say, "Start Over". But, "Start Over" caused students and listeners to all but stop breathing, so, now, it is a simple "Review".

Open a file, open a photo album, open your mind, then review.

You might be surprised what you find when you do,
BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, start your engines, GO!

*Photo of Man, ca 1974, from slide. Note, best scan I could muster up, original was rather dark. I am no professional, would love to have better, however, happy to have what is shown, specially since it was a "lost and found".
.

No comments: