The twins (8.5 year old girls) will be visiting gramma and grampa starting tonight. So, it is time for lots of cooking, cleaning, dishes, food, excitement, giggling, beach time, maybe a local festival, reading, maybe some Wii, videos, well, you know, family time.
They sure keep us busy when they are here.
Man sometimes gives them "cart" rides. Here they are in 2006, down by the pond.
It is summer, the lake and swimming hole are about 4 miles away, where is my camera??? Opportunities for additional photos for the data base abound!
Who will be the last grandparent left standing?? Not sure it will be Moi, but, it is SO SO SO worth it!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps