More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Double the fun, what we did yesterday
Our day started out with a little sunbathing time with the yorkies.
(From the top, Gallagher, L, Captain Hook, M, and Tilly, full names for the yorkies, initials for the twins.)
Next we helped Gramma and Grampa with yard work. We learned about putting egg shells down to keep grubs off Gramma's flowers. Then Grampa cut down a WHOLE LOT of limbs off some trees, and we helped him load the tractor wagon. We filled 4 wagons full of limbs. WOW, we sure worked hard!
It really felt good to go to the beach after all that hard work! We had a good time, and swam for over an hour.
What a nice surprise when Grampa took us out for pizza after our swim.