OK, if you grew up in the greater Detroit metro area during the 50's (that is the 1950's), you knew Soupy Sales. You ate lunch with him, you watched the pies fly, you rolled on the floor laughing at the antics of Soupy and his White Fang, Black Tooth, Pookie the Lion and maybe the not so famous, Hippy the Hippo (I personally don't remember Hippy).
Soupy, AKA, Milton Supman was born Janury 8, 1926 and died October 22, 2009.
You will be missed Soupy.
Thanks for the laughs, the corny and innocent humor and the memories.
* A long bio of Soupy can be found at Wikipedia.
**Photo found online at this URL.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...