More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
Monday, October 5, 2009
Ancestor Birthday Celebrations, Letty Lorraine Lashbrook(e)
Letty Lorraine Lashbrook(e), (she spelled it both ways), was born on October 5, 1902 in Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota to Archibald Norman Lashbrook and his wife Sarah E. (Nellie) Glenn.
Lettie married Glenn LeeRoy Frazee on March 24, 1922 in Mason City, Cerro Gordo County, Iowa. They were divorced in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana on March 25, 1925. She never remarried, she had no children that we are aware of.
Letty died November 25, 1993 in Los Angeles County, Califrnia about 6 months before this researcher even knew she was part of our family clan. The family who cared for Letty for many of her last years on this good earth kindly shared stories about her, as well as photos, and a few documents.
Letty is buried at the Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, Los Angeles County, California.
Letty was the half-sister of Man's father, Arthur Norman Stevens, Jr.
*Photo in the private collection of this blogger, courtesy of the late Ruth Beck.