More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Belva - Ada - who are you really, and where did you go?
Belva Mary Riley, father reported to be Samuel Riley according to the records of St. Louis Parish, Kansas City, Missouri was born October 14, 1918, reportedly somewhere in Illinois.
We know her mother to be Margaret Louise (Marie), possibly Riley. Margaret married Malachi Joseph Lashbrook in 1923 in Jackson County, Missouri.
Belva, also found recorded as Ada Belva Riley married Derrel Edward Johnson on August 18, 1934 in Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri. Despite numerous searches, nothing more about Belva is known. A death for one Darrel Edward Johnson was found, he died November 23, 1982 in Kansas City, Clay County, Missouri, his obituary states his wife to be Mrs. Mildred G. Johnson.
No further records of Belva Mary or Ada Belva have been found. We have no photo of Belva/Ada. Oh, Belva/Ada where did you end up? What IS your story?