Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
While we were waiting for the delivery of landing legs parts, we ran some errands, and Man did some minor repair/fix ups to Tana. We had been looking for a hat peg or two for the many hats we both have. In a local grocery chain that is "new" to us we found several items to fulfill the "need" list.
First Man checked this overhead light and made sure the globe would not all off, it was very loose before he tweaked with a bit of plumbers tape.
We found a perfect spot for some unique hangers we found:
Bird silhouette hat hangers.
And, Man's new leather Stetson found a home as well:
Using every square inch and then some, living in a RV. Hats and all.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November