Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Near Seaside Oregon, we got Tana OFF of Jolly, the amazing towing machine, and Tana level and then, the landing leg jammed. This is the sick landing leg (with Man's lawn chair on the ground all folded up.)
Man did some trouble shooting with some spare parts and determined the landing leg needed some replacement parts.
The parts were ordered early this morning, they are coming from Dayton Ohio, 2 day air. In the meantime Man is getting organized for the "operation". Here he has collected wood to help support Tana during the "surgery". The campground had lots of this they were happy to loan us.
We are safe, and at least we are not dealing with what fellow RVers, the Technomads, are. I hope that Man and I emulate their attitude.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.