CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Today is World Photography Day, which according to the web site "is all about celebrating photography and remembering how special a photograph can be." The challenge is to "celebrate photography and share your world with the world!"
This photo pretty well shows what is going on in my world today, the grandtwins are visiting, and Man is replacing the telie in Tana.
Here is Man showing us that the new telie actually works.
It will be quite a few more hours of work and installation before Man and I will be able to really enjoy the new telie. He is REALLY excited! You know what they say, a Man and his toys!
Happy World Photography Day, go forth and shoot! Capture what is going on in your life today.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...