CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Today is race day at Michigan International Speedway. NASCAR. There was a flyover (team not determined yet). Usually Man and I try to escape the area on race days, as the traffic is horrific if you are a local and need to go to church or the grocery store. If we cannot escape, we stay right here at the stick built and listen to the cars roar. We are about 10 miles from the track, we can hear em running. Today I got to hear and see the fly overs by the fighter jets. Here are 2 of the photos I managed to click off (do you have any idea how hard it is to get photos of those babies flying by at how many MPH?? GULP!!!). Both photos presented first as they came out of the camera, then, with some cropping. Nothing earth shattering, just some fun for a Sunday afternoon.
Same photo, zoomed:
Just the planes, zoomed to the max via photo editing:
The photo I missed, sighhh, would have been fab, as one of the fighters flew RIGHT over my house! LOW!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.