CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Now and then we see things that are just too much fun, unusual (to us). Here is one, taken while driving the La Sal Mountain Loop, near Moab Utah. It is in the middle of NO WHERE. Believe me, no dumps, no power, no water, no utilities at all. Left me shaking my head in wonder, as in "wonder why they would choose to boondock here?" Ah, but we all know, it takes all kinds to keep this wonderful world of ours spinning on it's axis.
Wanna bet he has some interesting neighbors?? This is in the general area that Man and I spied the only wild cat we saw during our 8.5 month trip. I can almost hear the coyotes yowling, can't you??
* I am gonna take a wild guess here and think aloud that they have installed some kind of rudimentary sewer system, tote their water in, generator for minimal power and a lot of adult beverages to wash down the dust. Ya, that works! LOL
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...