CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Here are some more of the out of this world beautiful sites you will encounter while driving the park.
Pretty much wordless, cause I am pretty much outta descriptive terms, other than WOW!
Below: One of my favorite photos of the entire day, the contrasting directions of the rock with the snow covered mountains behind. Stunning.
Our second hike of the day took place at the North and South Windows area. Lots of photos and a bit of a slippery story. Since I have not written the post yet, not sure if it will be one or two posts, slide show or no. Come on back soon and see how I worked that all out!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...