Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday, Onward To Our Past

CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Scott, who blogs over at Onward To Our Past, has been presenting a lot of posts with the title, "Today's Tip For The *Real World* Genealogist".  Each post is a great hint, I enjoy his presentation.  Each tip is explained simply, completely, in a gentle, but thought provoking manner.

A few of his recent tips, covered subjects such as:

"Speak appropriately for your listener .... and remember to alter your language for your audience to get them engaged!"

"Today's Tip is super simple: BE BOLD!"

"Today's Tip is: Collaborate!"

If you have not discovered Scott and his blog, Onward To Our Past, I suggest you mosey over and have a lookie see, I am pretty sure you will enjoy it and a have nice read.  By the way, Scott does have a Facebook presence as well.


.

4 comments:

Scott Phillips said...

Thanks for the very kind words, Carol!

Onward To Our Past!

Scott

PalmsRV said...

Thanks, Carol, I hadn't seen Onward To Our Past and am now glad I did.

my Heritage Happens said...

Thank you for sharing Carol! It is new to me!

Barbara Poole said...

I follow this blog, but it was nice of you to mention it on Follow Friday.