CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Reflections and Man are playing gramma and grampa this week, well, we are actually playing, "last grandparent standing", most grandparents will recognize that game.
So, because I just know there is no way I will be able to write and post blogs while the grandtwins are here, I am taking the easy way out with a teaser photo/post.
Next on THE trip is a ride, about 60 miles, from Moab to Moab, along some very deserted mountain roads. Yes, Moab to Moab, it was a loop type drive. Here is a photo I took along the way:
MMM, yes, that is ice. Photo taken at 1:43 P.M. You will note, that it is pretty much frozen solid. Yep, brrrrr.
Reflections will be back with THE Trip posts as soon as the grandtwins have spent some time teaching us to be grandparents once again (translation, have worn us out!).
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps