CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Scenic Route 279 (just north of Moab Utah, off of 191) is more than rock climbers. It is a beautiful drive along the Colorado River with the towering red rocks to contrast the water.
Always on the lookout for items of interest, especially pictographs, you just know I had to have Man pull over when I saw a sign announcing Indian writing. Sony and I went hunting. And, I looked, and I looked, and I looked more. I twisted my head left and right, climbed up the hill a bit, looking harder and harder. DUHHHH, I could not see them. I took a photo of what I did see, and once on the computer I tried one of my favorite little tricks, auto-correct, on the photo editing program. And, this is what I got. Note, color is NOT what I saw. I sure am having trouble seeing any Indian writing, but Jerome was here.
There are several small camping areas along 279, here is one, no power, no water, no dump, boondocking only, small rigs only, Tana would have trouble fitting in most of these sites. But for the right family, these sites are fabulous!
Now, let's finish our ride, again, courtesy of Man, Big Butt, Sony and our Maker, most of all, our Maker. (Some photos were cropped or edited to remove reflections and glare.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia