CABS for Reflections From the Fence
During our second day in Arches National Park, Man and I eventually made our way to the area known as Garden of Eden.
Below: We were parked quite a bit from the structures, but, lookie what Sony found:
How bout a closer look:
My hat's off to her, as she is no 20 or 30 year old. Her son is a 20 something. She said this was one tough climb. I can only imagine!
We moved Big Butt closer so we could get additional photos of her son and his descent.
Below: Here he is, at the top, getting organized for his "ride" down.
Let's watch his descent:
It took our climber between 2 and 3 minutes to rappell down, I took 11 photos of him and 1 of something else during those few minutes.
Seeing the activity in person is totally different than watching on the telie. Nope, my photos do not do justice. It really is quite amazing. And, nope, won't be trying this in this lifetime.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia