CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Scott, who blogs over at Onward To Our Past, has been presenting a lot of posts with the title, "Today's Tip For The *Real World* Genealogist". Each post is a great hint, I enjoy his presentation. Each tip is explained simply, completely, in a gentle, but thought provoking manner.
A few of his recent tips, covered subjects such as:
"Speak appropriately for your listener .... and remember to alter your language for your audience to get them engaged!"
"Today's Tip is super simple: BE BOLD!"
"Today's Tip is: Collaborate!"
If you have not discovered Scott and his blog, Onward To Our Past, I suggest you mosey over and have a lookie see, I am pretty sure you will enjoy it and a have nice read. By the way, Scott does have a Facebook presence as well.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia