Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
OK, so I know I take tooooooo many photos. 17,000 in one year, that is a lot of photos! SIGHH
And, now, I must do some spring cleaning. The Baby HP is way over loaded, and I am afraid to even try to down load more photos from the Sony.
I have been having so much fun blogging that I have not done enough cleaning, and now the Photo Piper must be paid.
Man and I have been playing tourist pretty hard for about 3 weeks, oh, we have seen some fabulous stuff, beauty that is beyond description. Truthfully, I am on sensory overload, and Sony is too! Man and I are also tired from running hard and sightseeing long. We have gone on a few hikes too, and I must say, we both are really sleeping well at night! LOL
But, I have to address this storage issue and I have to address it NOW. I am not quite sure how or what steps I will take. I am not sure how long it will take me since I have no idea what method or strategy I am going to use. (Suggestions gladly accepted and considered. LOL)
Plus, Man and I are within a few weeks of Salt Lake City, that family history mecca. And, sadly, I am not prepared for the visit. See, we have tried to take this trip for 5 years, it was cancelled each year for one reason or another. I became rather depressed about the whole thing and adopted an attitude that it was probably never going to happen for me. So I stopped working on a to do list. Well, it looks like it really might happen, and oooops, no to do list! Well, that is not the real truth, I have one, but it pathetic, only 30 items. I have a few tricks up my sleeves tho, and it will all work out, I have faith.
So, I am going to slow down on the blogging and work diligently on the photo issue and then I am going to spend a bit of time on that to do list.
I have several posts in the can and scheduled to go. How soon I can finish more posts will depend on my energy levels, the amount of sightseeing and hiking we do in the next several weeks, and how fast the spring house cleaning goes. And, off to work I go:
* And, just you wait, the stuff we have been seeing since we left the Gold Canyon Arizona, well, I running out of words, awesome, out of this world, overwhelming, beautiful, spiritual.
** Clip art of CD courtesy of Daily Clip Art. Clip art of lady and computer courtesy of Clipartheaven.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia