Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
We have had a full week, many are tired. Some go home with door prizes, goodie bags, and rigs that have been repaired. Many of the girls take home shopping delights. The guys seem to be taking home parts for our rigs they purchased such as brakes, and ya, Man got a set of 4, Tana will get them installed tomorrow.
New friends were made, old friendships renewed and enhanced. Some tears were shed, but, many more laughs were heard. Lots and lots of stories were told, and a few lies too.
We toured the Montana plant, ate until we all could not eat more.
We even have our Wagon Masters for next years Rally, so, till we meet again - -
Safe rides, may your trips be everything you dream of, and, ooohhh, take lots of photos along the way! Hope to see you all again next fall right here in the heart of Elkhart Counties Amish country.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.