Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Man and I are still here in wonderful Elkhart County, Indiana. We are getting some repairs done to Tana, new graphics on her nose cone and door, new storage doors, new doors for the propane compartment, leaks found and fixed. Next will be new brakes.
We have been living out of Big Butt for 2 days while those repairs are done, one more day to go. We are not sure how long the brakes will take, and therefore, are not sure when we will head northeast to the stickbuilt.
We ran some errands in between, went back and visited with some of the MOC friends who are also still here in the county, most of them are having some tweaks to their units as well.
The weather the last few days has been perfect, bright skies and moderate temperatures. I found these yellow beauties over in Shipshewana during the Rally. Enjoy!
We have enjoyed our visit to Eklhart County. We have always enjoyed our trips down here, and frequently have said, "We could live here." It has all to do with Elkhart County being the RV capital of the world. The beautiful Amish country side, neat homes and yards, add to our enjoyment. Today we saw 3 Amish men harvesting their corn fields. Fascinating.
KKK, time for this blogger to find an adult drink, a snack, my book. Yorkies are demanding cuddle time, I am happy to provide same.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.