Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Monday evening just before our pot luck dinner was about to begin we were gifted with rainbows. Not just ONE, but, TWO! Now rainbows are about as hard to photograph, in my experience, as it is to find that pot of gold, but, you know we tried and had a grand time trying.
Above, the rainbows stretched from one end of the horizon to the other, a glorious show. In this photo, the second rainbow is hard to see, look above the more obvious one, it shows faintly as a red arch. The second did not have the brilliance of the first. I enhanced this photo to get the colors to pop, and the gray may be a bit dark, however, it was not a sunny sky.
Here is part of the rainbow, you can see the purple at the bottom, blue, green, yellow, orange and then red. This photo also has been darkened.
This is the very same photo, after telling the photo editing program to "auto enhance". I love to play with the photos and see what the computer and programs might do.
The pot of gold must be somewhere behind this barn.
This was one of the nicest rainbow displays I have seen. The MOC felt blessed.
*Some additional photos and reports will be coming along in the next few days. By the time this posts on Reflections, the Rally will be history and many of us will be singing, "On the Road Again". Safe rides to all, see ya down the road.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.