Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Man and I have been busy with family, fall river walks, errands, and life. I have been scanning projects, what I have scanned will not be carried around in Tana any more, a very good thing.
So, until I can get back to some heavy duty blogging about the Book of Me, Written by You and THE Trip, THE Encore', here are a few pretty fall shots taken along a river near by, here near the stick built. Taken about 10 days ago. There is a lot more color now.
Of course, there are reflections - -
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia