Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
May 14, 2013. We left San Fran behind, got Tana some new tires and landed in Willets California for a few nights. We will make a wonderful day trip from Willets, taking in Mendocino and Glass Beach in MacKerricher State Park near Fort Bragg.
As you can see from the map and from this shot of Jolly's GPS, the road is a bit curvy.
I was a bit surprised by this rig, and let me tell you he was not driving at 21 MPH like we were moments before.
Mendocino is a quaint town with a great church:
Zoom. Quite amazing, isn't it?
We had lunch, we walked around town a bit:
Next we head to the Mendocino Headlands State Park, where this sea gull posed for us, in front of this great arch.
The arch, sans sea gull.
Where do I point Sony first? Beauty everywhere.
It is always about the water, the waves, the crashing, the game of the capture by Sony, blue, rocks, formations:
And, of course, it is all about the flowers I can find too.
More waves and formations and sea and blue and ahhhhhhhhh - - -
We stopped briefly at Point Cabrillo Light Station State Park, this is as close as we got.
Heading north to Fort Bragg, fields of yellow - -
Next Glass Beach - -
*Maps courtesy of Microsoft Streets and Trips.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...