Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
We stopped at Lodi for just a couple of nights. RVing friends Bob and Mina are originally from there, and since we were all in the area, we spent time together. They are really good tourist guides!
I will have to say, and I have no idea why, but, I was surprised by the water. Lakes, rivers, levies, water!! Look at the map (Lodi off to the far right center.)
We found a few musicians along the way, there was a local festival, looked like fun, but, we did not stop.
Headed for the parteeeeeeeeeee, looks like fun just getting there!
With all this water there just had to be houseboats and there were! Quite a few. Here is a special one. OKKK, I could so do this!
It does not take long to discover that the Lodi area grows a LOT of grapes, LOTS of wine!
Thanks Bob and Mina, I know there was a LOT more stuff we saw and enjoyed, it was a nice day, very enjoyable, fun things to see and good friends to share it with!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.