Saturday, September 21, 2013

Reflections TWO as in 2, is Live.

Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

As you may have read, I am having issues with Reflections (this blog, right here, right now).

In the next 24 hours or so, I will get up the nerve to make a major change in the settings at Blogger.

I do NOT know what will happen to Reflections (this blog, right here).

SOOOOO,

I have Reflections 2, ready and willing to step up to the plate.  I put it on line live this morning.

MOST of the 4.5 years of posts are NOT live on Reflections 2.  I will not spend the time to make them live unless THIS, Reflections From the Fence, dies or vaporizes into the mist.

If you are a follower, might I suggest you at least visit Reflections 2, maybe join as a follower, or at least make note somehow on your computer as to the URL (web address).

I hope this is all a HUGE experiment that is futile and that I wasted a bunch of time on it.

BUT, in case - -

Just saying - -





.

No comments: