Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
May 7, 2013, On the way back to Santa Rosa we drove the 116, along the Russian River.
Sea mist mixed in, a peaceful view of the Russian River just as we turned away from California 1.
I got this GREAT barn photo.
The trees are much taller than they are in Michigan and the Midwest. We are going to see some MIGHTY tall trees in the next few weeks.
I found another great theater for Man.
Back at camp there is a very nice sunset, what a great way to end a day at the left coast.
The next day we would only have 40 miles to drive, in what turned into a VERY long 40 miles. We are headed to San Francisco. What an experience the next several days will be!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...