Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I have been cleaning files. Some really need cleaning, they are 10, 15 and more years old. I am a genie-pack rat. Guilty as charged. I have hit my personal wall, no more, the old stuff just HAS to go.
I think you can see why - -
Ya, really - -
(But the yorkie jar STAYS!)
These were full of CD's. They are empty now. The CD's were shredded. Gone - -
Now, what to do with the cases?
This pile will be going away, not trash. Files going to a new home. To a new care taker.
I have filled 4 or 5 bags of trash, 2 just of shredded stuff. I gave the grandtwins a HUGE pile of scratch paper and have another pile of scratch accumulated.
Yes, it IS time. And yes, there is more to go. And, nope, I will not get it done this week, or even this month. But, everything done and gone, never has to be dealt with again.
Tis good - -
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...