Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
April 3, 2013
On my "hit" list for Pismo Beach was a little park named Dinosaur Caves Park. I had found reference to the "eggs" on the internet. The "eggs" were cute, the little humans seemed to really enjoy them.
However, my attraction, as it will be for weeks to come, is the ocean, the left coast. Man found a quiet place to sit while I took some, OK more than some, flower photos, here he is sitting in the sea mist with a field of Sea Lavender nearby.
Out on the point overlooking the sea, with heavy mist. Over the weeks I have come to love the sea mist, heavy or otherwise, almost as much as the full sun. It is hauntingly beautiful.
Just a few minutes later, the mist has moved out, or around, or away:
The left coast is casting it's spell. And, I am caught!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia