Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
April 3, 2013
We had a wonderful day discovering the delights of Pismo Beach, California. Drove Jolly on the beach, had a yummy lunch, got to people watch, found lots of colorful flora and a hiding fauna, and saw great beach front sights! On the way back to camp we drove down a few "coast access" roads, being first class tourists!
The side trips came with benefits, more beauty and more photos. This was taken in someone's front yard, someone who is a great gardener or pays his gardener very well indeed.
The road we took back to camp passed through some of the most rich, black, fertile soil I think I have ever seen. Trying to capture it with Sony Too was a bit frustrating. It does show in the foreground of this photo of a mountain of rock, hills, sea mist, clouds and beauty:
I think this may be my most favorite photo of the day, I'll close with it, take your time, don't rush, just soak up the beauty:
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.