Wednesday, May 22, 2013

THE Trip, THE Encore' :: Dinosaur Caves Park, Pismo Beach, California

Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

April 3, 2013


On my "hit" list for Pismo Beach was a little park named Dinosaur Caves Park.  I had found reference to the "eggs" on the internet.  The "eggs" were cute, the little humans seemed to really enjoy them.


However, my attraction, as it will be for weeks to come, is the ocean, the left coast.  Man found a quiet place to sit while I took some, OK more than some, flower photos, here he is sitting in the sea mist with a field of Sea Lavender nearby.


Out on the point overlooking the sea, with heavy mist.  Over the weeks I have come to love the sea mist, heavy or otherwise, almost as much as the full sun.  It is hauntingly beautiful.


Just a few minutes later, the mist has moved out, or around, or away:


The left coast is casting it's spell.  And, I am caught!




.

1 comment:

Lynne Carothers said...

With every post you do, I relive so many childhood memories! I am so glad you have fallen under the spell of the left coast. It is intoxicating!