Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
And, quite the rally it was. Many thanks to the left coast MOC gang, what a nice rally.
We had crafts, click purses, some of the fabrics our host Joy brought along:
Creative juices roll, fabric everywhere, let the purses begin!
We had chats, and more chats, comparing our days at 4:30 (Man and I missed several of these, dang it, ohh, we were off sightseeing, ya, I remember! LOL)
And, of course, there was lots of food, several meals shared with great food and lots of laughter. One of our fun activities/meals is the baggie omelet breakfast, the fellows do a great job with turkey fryers, boiling water and perfect timing:
The raffle raises $$ for our MOC forum, thanks to all that donated, crafts and RVing goodies (Sorry I missed that National Parks book, but, we did win 3 gifts! WOW. Thanks to the Duke's for donating several of their mother's engravings, yep, we won one! WOW!)
As the rally fades away, the memories do not. Safe rides to all, may we meet again at a MOC Rally near you!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...