Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Late last evening a distant cousin of Man's contacted me. We usually chat about the history of the Fenton clan and our frustrations at the brick wall we share. Sadly, last evening, he had the news of the passing of another cousin, Paul Wilson Fenton.
Paul was born 5 Apr 1936 in Yarmouth, Yarmouth County, Nova Scotia, Canada. He died 2 March 2011 at the Yarmouth Regional Hospital, Yarmouth County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
I never had the pleasure of meeting Paul in person, but, we had chatted several times on the phone. Wonderful conversations. I came away from those conversations with the impression of a compassionate, warm, kind, loving individual. When you read part of his obituary, it becomes evident I was not far off in my impressions:
"He was a member of the Salvation Army, Yarmouth. He worked with Family Service helping people. Paul was very active in his church. He worked as a nurse in Toronto, Montréal and Digby. He was a graduate of Faith Bible College in Rhode Island."
Rest in Peace Paul. Till we meet again.
*Photo courtesy of cousin Mary Bates.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments