Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Off the back deck, looking out over the swamp, sunrise on a misty foggy morn. The leaves are down, clearing the view of the water in the swamp (which connects to our pond - - sorta). Now that we have had several killing frosts the algae is gone from the water's surface. Today the pond and the swamp are quiet, the geese have flown south, the peepers are quiet as well (where do peepers go, into the mud?).
The season of quiet begins, resting up for the next season of rebirth and life.
As is frequently the norm, the reality of this hazy misty sunrise was much better in person than what the camera recorded.
*Ya, I know, not wordless.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia